Sunday, June 24, 2007

first day in school


I was very eager to start school, but so far everythings going wrong, its boring, stupid and idiotic. I don't like having to go to the new building, i dont like all the repeat programs, i don't like the teacher and i dunno i am not happy with anything. just didnt come up to my expectations and here's the big thing i am just jealous with some people having more free periods than me and having to go to the other end of Male' in the stupid idiotic mendhurugadeege heat. My first impression of chse are the following words:


"I am your teacher.............. I am not your teacher................... I am your guider"

(said in a nidhigadha adu ............... like a drone)

Does not make any sense right? But that was my teachers first words......... so u get what i mean?????












10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...someone is jealous :p ..but then look on the bright side saadhu..i dont think u'l get bored in class, if u kno what i mean :P:P

loabi idiot said...

i really don't care even if you get more free periods than me cos you'll only get stranded in that desert haha blllllll

.mini said...

ii get what u mean :P

hehe

rifu...da gr8... said...

aaanhaaa!!!
rifu ahves get kanneynge!
*maadhan skoolah gossa ahaa bai*
ha! sakaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :P

yeahh n skoool dho...its varaahhhhhhh BORINNNN!!! i hate CHSE!!!
i simply hate dat place...no more comments!

loabi idiot said...

dhen get vefa thibeba hehe bllll :p i dont really care
huh suckaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

dhen hevey...hurefaanamey strand vefa.. *sniff sniff* =p

hah! suckaaaaaa!!!!

shweetikle said...

asluves! stooopid ihuthiyaaru! lol

loabi idiot said...

hama stupid dumbo he hehe munchiezzz
and shfy i dnt realyy care hah!!!!!! suckaaaaa!!!!

Subtle Hues said...

What's that big empty space at the end of the post? :P
Thought it was some mysterious riddle
Anyway CHSE will errm get better later I guess. You'll definitely feel the difference soon. I mean the good difference.
So umm am I supposed to say "hah! suckaaaaa" like everyone else? :S
It sounds like errm some sort of untold trend :P
Good luck with CHSE life

loabi idiot said...

yup spark of silence you can say that hehe it's just an 'angamathee baheh' heheh
well the blank space was for the blank spot on my mind hehe
and i am waiting for the good difference hope it's sooner than expected :P:P
and thanks for the comment
hah!!! suckaaaa