Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Loving you


All these days
All this time
All my existence

I loved you
I adored you
I cared for you

Every time you hurt me
Every time you left me
Every time you were not there

I missed you
I pined for you
I yearned for you

What I did
What I achieved
What I accomplished

I did it hoping
I did it thinking
I did it longing

That you’ll be coming back
That you’ll be changing
That you’ll be proud

When you came
When you returned
When you turned up

I took you back in
I hoped all my wishes came true
I was overwhelmed

Again it repeats
Again you leave
Again you wound me

I thought you loved me
I thought you cared for me
I thought you cherished me

How ever much it happens
How ever much you go away
How ever much you hurt me

In my mind
In my heart
In my soul

I’ll always love you
I’ll always adore you
I’ll always care for you

6 comments:

.mini said...

reethi varahves reethi..

i dont read poems or anything ekam meethi varahves.. kiyaalan faseyha and it has its own "magic"

nice work 14! :P

Naziya said...

ahem... this has *****N written all over it :P 14 gandaa!!!

loabi idiot said...

haha pachas mini thnks for the comment hehe dhen meege fahun poems kiyachchey ginain hehe

poteeeezzzzzzzz that does not have that written over it hahaha i didnt even metion that heheh blllllllllllllllll

anyways muchos gracias u both-

Anonymous said...

nice poem!! :D...but i wonder who it is for..hmmm..*visnanings* :P

loabi idiot said...

hehe bulhalaaa aadhevijje dho hahah gud see u hehe

shweetikle said...

errm..hehe.. =D

nice nice...

and i think i know whom its dedicated to..umm.. *thinking*