Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tagggggeddd

Hehe I got tagged. Aaaannnnnd update kurevey varu vee dhemeehun------> chiezo annndd the lil chickie, kureema, thank u.
Hehe sowie abt it. No worries, cos I got a really bad excuse for it. heheh.......... I was busy with school stuff and didn't even have time for chatting. Sowie everyone.
Well here are the dumb answers I got for the questions heheh

1.Three things you can't do
-bubble gum boki eruvun (dhaskofa vefa ves nuvi)
-swim (float kureve o)
-thun anburanins (ulhe ulhe ves nuvi)

2. Three things you can do
- whistle (yayyyy parrrtyy)
-Ride a bike ( i can do it)
-turn my arm two ways, one clockwise and the other anti-clockwise, at the same time

3. Three things that scare you
- God
- Small ant colonies near me (biruveri dhai alhaafaane)
- Cosmeticians (aarghhhh)

4. Three things you love
- Eating (I luuurrrve it)
-Coke
-Music

5. Three things you hate
- Medicine
- Mughu riha and pumkin (yuccckkk)
- Not having any edible thing in the vicinity (hehe)

My turn to tag, lets see heheh
How abt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kon moyaeh feva thiothee...thee konfadha ulhumehtha? theetha loabiidiot ge mamma aa bappa aa dhin tharu bihyathakee...e tharubihyathu mihaa avahah handhaan nahthaaleetha!thifaadah ulheykah nuvaane..dhen keeky bunaaneeves...bunaane ehchehi husvehjje.anga bandhuvehje..dhoo himeynvehje..dhen ba bye :P:P:P:P

loabi idiot said...

huh alhuganduge mamma and bappa tharubiyyatheh nudheyyy!!!!!
blllllll
landeh libijje ennu
heheheh
big sakaaaaa