Monday, November 12, 2007

Hope


The canvas of my life that I am painting here is so bleary and dark. The edges of it smeared with distrust and back stabbing. Somewhere along the way there is a bright light shining trying to light up the hidden corners and heal the wounds. But the wounds are too deep, the scars are too much to be removed and the dark places numerous and too intense to fill up. The only thing that matters is too far away and unrelenting to be wanted. I guess I should move on with my life and try to find out what the gleam in the horizon brings. How ever it still lurks in the corner of the mind, threatening to come out and harass my thoughts when the defenses are weak. When I feel too hurt and exhausted to move on. The shell that’s built around might be too thick for the light to penetrate, but I’ll just wait and see if it can chip to the inner core and find out who I really am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lovly wow nice post. I wish u luk in findin out whu u r and im sure as hell think tht sumday tht light wud shine right through and light up tht whole thing.

Anonymous said...

uuum wat i ment was i hope tht the "light" would find out who u are heehehe . gud luk light.

Prince Of Shadow said...

Maybe Itz not light iz not which will let u kno who you are, you maybe be like me .. .. .. thnkz 4 commenting our blog btw

Ғоявιđđзи тоизѕ said...

hehe... salhi :D

.mini said...

its good that you have hope
i like the way how you've written about it
=)

Anonymous said...

dont give up hope..cant do anything wtihout hope.. :S