Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Change


Life was a constant monotonous routine until you came by. As a fresh breeze that touched me after being smothered for an entirety, you shined your rays upon me taking me to a new phase of life, showing me a new meaning to it. You became the reason for many things in my life, the motivation to succeed and let nothing despairing into my life. Sweeping away my melancholy you made me special and walked beside me and made me much stronger to endure anything that came across my path. You cared for me in a way no one has ever had and now I pine for you whenever you are far away. I adore the way you tolerate my stubbornness, short temper and my demanding life. Attuned to your hold I shiver in anticipation of your touch. You are my savior and what you can do to me is electrifying ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh lala! :P
wonder who made such a significant change.. *thinks*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i like tht person whu brought the change. hes must be a great guy dhooo....

hehehehe