Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lies


The basic human thinking, reaction and action is the same throughout. No matter what we say, when it comes to the most fundamental part of our lives we are just the same, no one is different. Which is not what I assumed before, thus making it a huge surprise for me to see it happen. However at the core I just came to know that I never expected anything different. All the while listening to the haunting words uttered form your seductive lips, I knew that the time will come when you would give out your traits and bring out the lies making the strong bridge that is being built to crumble slightly. I just never realized the huge impact it would have on me or how much it mattered to me that everything should be perfect. But next time I will be prepared....

No comments: