Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Glorious so I am also following the chain reaction.
Here I go.....

A- Available?: depends on what it is for
B- Best friend: shafy
C- Cake or Pie?: cake
D- Drink of choice: coke
E- Essential thing used everyday: eyes
F- Favorite color: blue n white
G- Gummi bears or worms: none
H- Hometown: Male'
I- Indulgence: sit somewhere special....
J- January or February: January
K- Kids and names: errrrrr......
L- Life: fun. exciting, adventurous, sorrowful, disastrous, but there is always a reason to live
M- Marriage date: I dunno, m not eligible yet
N- Number of siblings: one small brother
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias: i dunno geckos maybe

Q- Quote: You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act
R- Reason to smile: when i find anything amusing
S- Season: rainy
T- Tag three people: chickyyy, dhalhufeeni, yukiks
U- Unknown fact about me: I dunno either
V- Vegetable you do not like: pumpkin
W- Worst habit: Saying i dunno too soon for personal stuff
X- X-rays you have had: I dunno
Y- Your favorite food: Spaghetti
Z- Zodiac: Aries

1 comment:

shweetikle said...

so true abt ur worst habbit!
hehe